Health Sciences gives students valuable information and life-long lessons learned from the instructors. You will get the opportunity to learn about topics such as anatomy and physiology, emergency care, communication and many more.
First year students have a chance to earn their Certified Nursing Assistant certification. Second year students have the opportunity to earn their Medical Assistant certification and take a phlebotomy course through the Montcalm Community College.
Through this program, you will get free college credits, job opportunities, and job experiences. Health Sciences is the best way for caring students to begin their career in this field.
In this program you will:
- Help and assist medical professionals during clinical rotations to enhance the quality of patients’ lives.
- Learn more about the healthcare industry while focusing on medical & lab procedures, medical terminology, anatomy, physiology, and infection control.
- Develop a professional work ethic, medical skills, quality patient care, and confidentiality.
Follow the MACC on FACEBOOK
The Health program comes with many benefits, including the following.
Hands-on learning not only helps students learn better, it helps them stay engaged and focused. You will come into class knowing that you’ll learn something exciting.
Partnership With MCC
The Health program is connected to the Montcalm Community College where students will receive completely free college credits to help jumpstart their career path.
- Earn your Medical Assistant certification and take a phlebotomy course through the Montcalm Community College.
You will learn about topics such as anatomy and physiology, emergency care, communication skills and many more.
- Assist medical professionals during clinical rotations to enhance the quality of patients’ lives.
What Comes After
In the Health program, you’ll earn your Certified Nursing Assistant certification. When you graduate and continue in this career field, you’ll know that the Montcalm Area Career Center helped you get a head start.
Learn through hands-on learning, videos, and worksheets
Utilize the modern tools and technology provided through this course.
A Team Who Cares
Be engaged in a fun environment and meet life long friends.